June 28 – July 8, 2019 (including travel)
• To serve Christ and our fellow man by demonstrating
His love, preaching the Gospel and making disciples
• To grow in God and in our understanding of Jesus’ Great Commission
Places of Ministry:
• Pucallpa: jungle city one hour by plane from Lima; weather is typically in the 80s and 90s and humid during the day with occasional rain showers
• Shipibo Indian villages: near Pucallpa where we co-labor with our Shipibo co-workers
• Yarinacocha: small town adjacent to Pucallpa where we will stay at the CPI Mission Center
• Daily devotions and prayer
• Work projects
• Outreach in jungle villages: children’s ministry, testimonies, dramas, literature distribution, medical clinics and participation in church services
• Jungle river excursion
• CPI group funds: $575 (includes a $50 non-refundable deposit) – These cover ministry expenses, materials for work projects, food and medicines for the needy, transportation, lodging,
and group meals.
• $50 non-refundable deposit is due with completed application. Remaining group funds due June 5, 2019.
• Airfare to Lima: varies between $800 – $1,200
• Airfare from Lima to Pucallpa (jungle city): varies between $100 – $150
TOTAL ESTIMATED COST*:
$1,500 – $1,900* (Group funds + airfare to Lima + airfare to Pucallpa)
*depending on airfare costs
For More Information:
To learn more about this trip, contact Steven Shepard at email@example.com.