November 2-16, 2018 (including travel)
• To serve Christ and our fellow man by demonstrating
His love, preaching the Gospel and making disciples
• To grow in God and in our understanding of Jesus’ Great Commission
Places of Ministry:
• Kampala: capital city with population of over 2 million; home to CPI co-laborer and pastor Michael Dakitali and his church, Calvary Worship Center
• Bundibugyo: town in western Uganda (population about 20,000) near the border of Congo in the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains
• Bundimulombi: small community in the mountains where Pastor Isaac, Bread of Life Church, and God’s Mercy School are located.
• Daily devotions and prayer
• Work projects
• Outreaches in Kampala and western region of Uganda: medical clinics,
children’s ministry, evangelism, participation in church services
• Airfare to Kampala: varies between $1,100 – $1,600
• CPI group funds: $850 (estimate) – Help with ministry expenses, materials for work projects,
medicines for the needy, and cover all transportation, lodging,
and group meals.
• $50 Uganda visa (required for entry into the country)
TOTAL ESTIMATED COST*:
$2,000 – $2,500
*depending on airfare costs and final group funds cost
For More Information:
To learn more about this trip, contact Steven Shepard at firstname.lastname@example.org.