October or early November 2021
• To serve Christ and our fellow man by demonstrating
His love, preaching the Gospel and making disciples
• To grow in God and in our understanding of Jesus’ Great Commission
Places of Ministry:
• Kampala: Capital city with population of over 2 million where Pastor Michael and Calvary Worship Center are located.
• Bundibugyo: Town in western Uganda (population about 20,000) near the border of Congo in the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains
• Bundimulombi: Small community in the mountains where Pastor Isaac, Bread of Life Church, and God’s Mercy School are located.
• Daily devotions and prayer
• Work project at the God’s Mercy School
• Children’s outreach
• Medical and/or eyeglass clinic
• Leadership training
• Participation in church services
• Airfare to Kampala: varies between $1,200 – $1500
• CPI group funds: $900 (group funds help with ministry expenses, materials for the work projects, medicines for the needy, and cover all transportation, lodging, and group food.
• Visa: $50
TOTAL ESTIMATED COST: $2,150 – $2,450
TOTAL ESTIMATED COST*:
$2,150 – $2,450*
*depending on airfare costs
For More Information:
To learn more about this trip, contact Steven Shepard at email@example.com.